Call for panel proposals
Download the call for proposals for workshops:
ISCRAM2015_Call for panels
Conference theme: Getting ready for the unexpected.
Information Systems for Crisis Management in a complex and uncertain world
Conference dates: May 24-27 2015
Venue: Centre for Integrated Emergency Management / University of Agder.
CALL FOR PANEL PROPOSALS
November 21 2014
We invite panels to provide opportunities for practitioners and academics from different domains to engage in an open discussion.
The panels should focus that are important to the ISCRAM community as a whole, and will shape our work in the future. To stimulate the discourse, we will select up to three panels as plenary events during the conference.
- Please use the proposal form below for your ISCRAM2015 panel proposal.
- Submission: please return this form via email to email@example.com by November 21st 2014, 5pm GMT.
- Panels will be 1.5 hours in duration. Time should be included for discussion with the audience.
- All panelists need to register for the ISCRAM2015 conference, at least for the day of the panel.
- Questions? Please contact the panel chairs via firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like advice or further details before completing the proposal.
The moderator and at least two other panelists must be registered for the conference by March 6th so work on schedule and proceedings can begin.
José Gonzalez and Victor A. Bañuls
Template for panel proposal: ISCRAM2015_Template for panels