NOTE: Final date for online registration is Wednesday the 13th of May midnight (Norwegian time).
Onsite registration is possible with the following cards: VISA, Mastercard, Diners, American Express.
All rates are in Norwegian Kroner (NOK), a currency converter is available on https://www.google.com/finance/converter
Regular, Student, and One Day registration rates include attendance to all sessions (of the day chosen). Attendance to Pre-Conference Events such as Workshop and Tutorials are not included. Workshop and Tutorial Tickets include attendance to a half or full day workshop, provided meals and refreshment breaks.
ISCRAM2015 Registration Fees for Members of the ISCRAM Association*
|Regular||NOK 3,750||NOK 4,750||NOK 5,250|
|Student||NOK 2,500||NOK 3,500||NOK 4,000|
|One Day||NOK 2,000||NOK 3,000||NOK 3,500|
|Pre conference Events: per half day||NOK 500||NOK 500||NOK 750|
*Note: ISCRAM Membership can be booked as a part of the conference registration. Regular Membership is 750 NOK.
For Doctoral Students, we offer a reduced fee of 350 NOK
ISCRAM2015 Registration Fees for Non-ISCRAM Members
|Regular||NOK 4,500||NOK 5,500||NOK 6,000.|
|Student||NOK 3,000||NOK 4,000||NOK 4,500|
|One Day||NOK 2,500||NOK 3,500||NOK 4,000|
|Doctoral Colloquium||NOK 500||NOK 500||NOK 500|
|Pre conference Events: per half day||NOK 1,000||NOK 1,000||NOK 1,500|
Join us at these ISCRAM2015 Special Events!
|Beer evening (May 24th)||free|
|Welcome Reception (May25th)||free|
|Banquet||NOK 750||ISCRAM 2015 Participant|
|Wine & Cheese farewell (May 27th)||free|
|EU Symposium Participation (May 27th)||NOK 500||Including lunch and Wine & Cheese farewell event. Tickets for the ISCRAM Banquet dinner can be purchased separately for NOK 1.000.|
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days upon submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- At least one of the authors must have registered and paid the conference fee for a paper to be finally accepted (until March 18th, 2015). Each participant can only present one contribution. Presenters must be (co-)authors of the papers they present. Only papers that were presented at the conference will be included in the Proceedings.
- Cancellations before March 18h, 2015 will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations after March 18th, 2015 will not be refunded
- In well-founded cases (Acts of God), we reserve the right to cancel the conference. In these cases, the conference fees already paid shall be reimbursed. Any claims against the University of Agder exceeding such reimbursement of the conference fee shall be excluded.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.